Thank You WEDGE IN THE ROUND for nominating me for the Liebster Award. What could be nicer than having a fellow writer with a great cheese blog think of you for something like this. I don’t even know exactly what happens after this (I think the spirit of the award is to spread the Blog Love) but I love random questions and random questions coming up below…. SO THANKS WITR.
By the terms of the award:
- When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions.
- You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!
I have been slacking and just cruising California, but finally here are my answers.
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT SUE:
1. I used to work in Visual FX.
2. I really cannot stay up much past 11pm. I do but I don’t like it.
3. I am a morning person (see above).
4. I love tap dancing.
5. I never really cooked anything til 2006.
6. I am watching Smash and Nashville. How did this happen?
7. I am dying for Breaking Bad to return and I miss Eric from True Blood. (I say that as if we’re together)
8. Can’t wait for the last Sookie Stackhouse novel in May though I feel it will suck.
9. Just read The Sisters Brothers and hope that someone is making it into a film right now. NOW.
10. I have a weakness for Fleuvogs.
11. Chez Panisse was shut down by a major fire a week before I was supposed to eat there. I know it’s not all about me–but really?
And now to answer the questions from Wedge in the Round:
- What is the number one reason you started your blog? To write how and about what I felt like.
- And what is the number one reason you continue it? FUN. Except when it’s after 11pm.
- What have you learned from the blog? How to take decent food photos. And less is more.
- How much time do you spend per week on your blog? Not enough.
- What has surprised you about the blog? That I kept it up!
- If you could start over, what would you change? The design. Blah. Someone help me, pleeze.
- When not blogging, what do you do for fun? Go to the movies. Read.
- Your favorite place to eat out? Chantecler.
- Favorite PRINT magazine? Saveur.
- Your next big thing? Hopefully a burrito.
- Guilty pleasure? Smash and Nashville. I think Smash is better, but Nashville-I can’t quit you. Though Scarlett’s hair is taking on a life of its own. And I love Connie Britton.
BLOGS I NOMINATE: (I am supposed to have 11 but my vacation brain has stunted and here are 3 from my witty friends) Mostly because I want to see their answers to my questions!
1. What is a food you hate but secretly pretend to like to be cool?
2. What vegetable do you like raw but never cooked?
3. What is a name you hate based on a bad grade school experience with someone?
4. Where do you think you slack on your blog? (if at all)
5. What advice would you give new bloggers about sticking it out?
6. Do you upsize your popcorn and drink at the movies?
7. What is your favourite romantic comedy?
8. What is your favourite commercial about food?
9. Are you punctual or tardy? Be honest.
10. What is your idea of heaven?
11. What meal or dish do you make that kicks ass?
One response to “Finally I respond to my 11 Liebster Award questions”
Pingback: Liebster Award, thanks Carolyn! | Dear Kitty. Some blog